About the Place:
- Feature: Amongst the Tough Treks Of Maharashtra
- Height: 4852ft – 4842ft
- Region: Bhandardara, Igatpuri
- Places To See: Kalasubai, Aundh Fort, Patta and Bitangad are to the east of the fort, Harihar, Trimbakgad and Anjaneri to its north and Harishchandragad, Aajobagad, Khutta (pinnacle), Ratangad and Katrabai to its south.
|MEETING POINT||~ Kasara Railway Station at 1:20am|
|DEPARTURE TIME||~ 10:50pm from C.S.T. Kasara(N) Fast Train on 2nd Feb’18|
|RETURN TIME||~ 7:00 PM on Sunday|
|THINGS TO CARRY||– A Water Bottle (~2-3 Ltrs)
– Good trekking shoes.
– Wear comfortable clothing
– Camera, Cell Phone, Cap(Optional)
– Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
– A haversack to put all these things.
– Extra Pair of clothes
PLEASE AVOID CARRYING VALUABLES & ORNAMENTS
– Reach base village by 3 AM and take rest till dusk.
– We will start trek around 6:30/6:45 AM to Madan Fort.
– Spend around half an hour enjoying weather at top and view of surrounding area.
– Move to Alang Rock Patch.
– Reach Alang top by 6pm.
– Dinner and rest.
– Start descend around 10:00 AM.
– Reach Base by 1 PM.
– Reach Dadar by 6:30 PM (~tentatively)
See you again!!!
Come Join us as we explore new horizon of Adventures…
To Register yourself,
Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
In the Name of: SANKET ABHAY PATIL
SBI A/c No. 30969071669
IFSC Code: SBIN0001131
(Please drop an SMS/Mail after transaction to confirm your registration)
Cancellations prior to 30days from the start of the event — 90% refund.
Cancellation before 15 days to the start of the event — 75% refund.
Cancellation a Week to the start of the event — 50% refund.
Cancellation a Day prior to the event — No refund.
2nd Week of January 2018
4th Week of February 2018