About the Place:
Hampi was the capital city of the historic Vijayanagara Empire which extended over South India. The city’s ruins, surrounding the modern-day village of Hampi. Hampi, as it is popularly known today was the capital of the Hindu empire Vijayanagara or the City of Victory is listed as one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Hampi is charismatic even in its ruined state. It attracts thousands of tourist every year. There were opulent palaces, marvellous temples, massive fortifications, baths, markets, aqua ducts, pavilions and stables for royal elephants. The city’s merchants traded in diamonds, pearls, fine silks, brocades, horses and much more.
|MEETING POINT||~ Dadar Rly Station|
|DEPARTURE TIME||~ Leave Mumbai By 9th Dec 2016 16.00hrs|
|RETURN TIME||~ Reach Mumbai by early morning 12th Dec|
|THINGS TO CARRY||– Camera, Cell Phone, Cap etc.
– A Water Bottle.
– Personal medication.
– Torch.(with extra batteries)
– Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
– A haversack to put all these things.
– Extra Pair of clothes
Please Avoid Carrying Valuables & Ornaments
Day 1 - Hampi
– Early morning pickup from bus stand or railway station, pick up and transfer to hotel.
– On arrival check into hotel, later having south Indian break-fast and start a tour of Hampi-
Virupskaha temple, Hampi bazaar, Kadalekalu ganesh, Sasivekalu ganesh, Krishana temple, Krishana bazaar, Monolithic ugrha narasimha statue, Badavi lingha, Underground shiva temple, Mint area, View points of nobels mans quotrsses, Zanana enclosure, Lotus mahal, Elephant stable, Watch towe, Hazara rama temple, Royal enclosures, Mahanavami dibba, Underground secret chamber, Stepped tank, Queens bath, Stone chariot.
– Over night stay in Hampi.
Day 2- Badami
– Move to Anegundi/Badami sightseeing – Gagan Palace, Chintamani, Navabrindavanam, Ranganath temple, Jain’s temple, Durga temple, fort, Pampa sarovar, Lakshmi temple, Anjanadri parvath, Tungabhadra dam.
– Evening drop bus station or railway station.
– We will reach Mumbai early morning on 12th December’16.
See you again!!!
Come Join us as we explore new horizon of Adventures…
To Register yourself,
Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
In the Name of: THE ABERRANT WANDERERS
ICICI Bank A/c No. 098405500572
IFSC Code: ICIC0000984
(Please drop an sms/mail after transaction to confirm your registration)
Cancellations prior to 30days from the start of the trek — 90% refund.
Cancellation before 15 days to the start of the trek — 50% refund.
Cancellation a week to the start of the trek — No refund.