We are glad to present an unique opportunity for you to wander through the colorfully lit up street markets of Mumbai and have a close look at the Pre-festival of lights.
About the Place: Lohar Chawl in Mumbai is the best place for shopping of electronic items and is one of the busiest markets in the city. During Diwali it blooms out with various types of lighting articles and lanterns. We are going to have a walk on these busy streets and capture the lens eye view.
|MEETING POINT||~ CST Railway Station|
|ASSEMBLING TIME||~ 06:00 PM|
|RETURN TIME||~ 08:00 PM|
|THINGS TO CARRY||– Your own Cameras, DSLRs,Mobiles,GoPro’s etc.|
Please Avoid Carrying Valuables & Ornaments
– Meet at CST railway station at 6:00pm.
– Briefing & Distribution Of ID’s.
– Introduction round, Do’s & Don’ts.
– Begin our walk.
– Walk through the streets of Mumbai.
– Capture the right scene at the right time.
– Share knowledge & experience with our professionals.
– Get to know the tricks and tips of Photography.
– We will end our Photowalk by 8pm.
– Have snacks, share photos and stay connected.
See you again!!!
Come Join us as we explore new horizon of Adventures…
To Register yourself,
Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
In the Name of: THE ABERRANT WANDERERS
ICICI Bank A/c No. 098405500572
IFSC Code: ICIC0000984
(Please drop an sms/mail after transaction to confirm your registration)
Cancellations prior to 30days from the start of the trek — 90% refund.
Cancellation before 15 days to the start of the trek — 50% refund.
Cancellation a week to the start of the trek — No refund.