About the Place:
Harishchandragad is also known as Trekker’s paradise due to its magnificent natural beauty and is well known for the 1800ft massive cliff known as Kokankada.
It is accessible from three different places i.e. from Thane, Igatpuri and Ahmednagar.
- Region: Malshej Ghat
- Height: 4681 feet
- Grade: Easy
- Places to See Taramati Peak, Kalsubai Peak, Kedareshwar cave, Kokankada(massive cliff), Naneghat, Bhairavgad etc.
|MEETING POINT||~ Kasara Railway Station|
|DEPARTURE TIME||~ 6:55am from C.S.T. Kasara(N) Fast Train|
|RETURN TIME||~ 6pm on Sunday|
|THINGS TO CARRY||– A Water Bottle (~2-3 Ltrs)
– Comfortable Footwear(shoes, sandals etc.)
– Camera, Cell Phone, Cap(Optional)
– Good quality Torch with extra batteries.
– Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
– A haversack to put all these things.
– Extra Pair of clothes
Please Avoid Carrying Valuables & Ornaments
– Reach base village by 12 and Lunch.
– We will reach the temple by 4pm.
– Move to Kokankada for sunset by 5pm.
– Campfire, games & music.
– Dinner and rest.
– Move to Taramati Peak after breakfast.
– Start our descend by 10am.
– Back to base by 12pm.
– Reach Kasara by 3:30pm.
– Back to Mumbai by 6pm.
See you again!!!
Come Join us as we explore new horizon of Adventures…
To Register yourself,
Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
In the Name of: SANKET ABHAY PATIL
SBI A/c No. 30969071669
IFSC Code: SBIN0001131
(Please drop an SMS/Mail after transaction to confirm your registration)
Cancellations prior to 30days from the start of the trek — 90% refund.
Cancellation before 15 days to the start of the trek — 50% refund.
Cancellation a week to the start of the trek — No refund.