About the Place:
- Feature: A Village deserted by the Tsunami in 1964, now known as “Ghost Town”
- Location: Rameshwaram & Madurai
- Places To See:
- – Rameswaram Temple.
- – India’s First Folding Railway bridge.
- – Dhanushkodi Village
- – Last Tip of Indian landmass.
- – Ram Setu Point.
- – Floating Rock temple.
|MEETING POINT||~ Dadar Railway Station|
|DEPARTURE TIME||~ 9pm on 30th November 2017.|
|RETURN TIME||~ 6am on 5th December 2017.|
|THINGS TO CARRY||– A Water Bottle (~2 Ltrs)
– Camera, Cell Phone, Cap(Optional)
– Torch with Extra batteries(compulsory)
– Ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
– Mosquito repellents, sunscreens etc.
– Extra pair of clothes.
– Personal medicines, who require it regularly.
– A haversack to put all these things
Please Avoid Carrying Valuables & Ornaments.
– Move to Dhanushkodi by pvt. vehicle, lunch enroute.
– Visit Dhanushkodi village, Ram setu point, and last point of India.
The Thrilling Stay
– Campfire, games and rest.
Escape to Madurai
– Visit floating rock temple.
– Visit India’s first folding railway bridge.
– Move back to Madurai and Visit Meenakshi Temple.
See you again!!!
Come Join us as we explore new horizon of Adventures…
To Register yourself,
Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
In the Name of: SANKET ABHAY PATIL
SBI A/c No. 30969071669
IFSC Code: SBIN0001131
(Please drop an SMS/Mail after transaction to confirm your registration)
Cancellations prior to 30days from the start of the event — 90% refund.
Cancellation before 15 days to the start of the event — 75% refund.
Cancellation a Week to the start of the event — 50% refund.
Cancellation a Day prior to the event — No refund.