About the Place:
- Feature: A Village deserted by the Tsunami in 1964, now known as “Ghost Town”
- Region: Rameshwaram & Madurai
- Places To See:
- – Rameswaram Temple.
- – India’s First Folding Railway bridge.
- – Dhanushkodi Village
- – Last Tip of Indian landmass.
- – Ram Setu Point.
- – Floating Rock temple.
|MEETING POINT||Dadar Railway Station|
|DEPARTURE TIME||~ 9pm on 23rd December 2015.|
|RETURN TIME||~ 6am on 28th December 2015.|
|THINGS TO CARRY||– A Water Bottle (~2-3 Ltrs)
– Camera, Cell Phone, Cap(Optional)
– Torch with Extra batteries(compulsory)
– Ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
– Mosquito repellents, sunscreens etc.
– Extra pair of clothes.
– Personal medication those who require it regularly.
– A haversack to put all these things
Please Avoid Carrying Valuables & Ornaments.
– Move to Dhanushkodi by pvt. vehicle, lunch enroute.
– Visit Dhanushkodi village, Ram setu point, and last point of India.
The Thrilling Stay
– Campfire, games and rest.
Escape to Madurai
– Visit floating rock temple.
– Visit India’s first folding railway bridge.
– Move back to Madurai and Visit Meenakshi Temple.
See you again!!!
To Register yourself,
> Call us on: 842-507-6272
> Write us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
> SMS or Whatsapp us on – 8425076272