About the Place:
The holy river Ganga originates from Gangotri glacier of the Himalayan massifs. It passes The holy river flows through the states of Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh and Bihar and finally empties itself finally in the Bay of Bengal. The Ganga river is also fantastic destination for white water river rafting.
We will be doing 16km river rafting from Shivpuri to Lakshman jhoola. This is one of the most exciting route where one can experience all types of rapids, even roller coaster rapid.
Bungee jumping is an extreme sport in which people Jump from higher ground such as a bridge with an elastic rope tied to their ankles to stop them from hitting the ground. The rope is designed to stretch, not break. When the rope has stretched all the way, the jumper bounces back up. Its an ultimate opportunity for an adventure freak to feel adrenaline rush.
|MEETING POINT||~ Rishikesh Bus Stand|
|DEPARTURE TIME||~ 4PM on 7th April’17|
|RETURN TIME||~ 6PM on 9th April’17|
|THINGS TO CARRY||– A Water Bottle (~2-3 Ltrs)
– Camera, Cell Phone, Cap(Optional)
– Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
– A haversack to put all these things.
– Extra Pair of clothes
Please Avoid Carrying Valuables & Ornaments
– Meet our coordinator and briefing session.
– Move to campsite and freshen up.
– Enjoy evening Tea and snacks.
– Evening Campfire and briefing for Day2.
– Breakfast and get ready for the thrill.
– Enjoy the most thrilling river rafting in India of length 16kms till Laxman Jhoola.
– Enjoy Lunch at Rishikesh and explore the holy town.
– Witness the Ganga Aarti at Ganga Ghat in the evening and Back to Campsite.
– Dinner and Rest.
– Post breakfast, we move to the most awaited and thrilling part of the tour, “Bungee Jump.!!”
– Enjoy the highest Bungee Jumping in India with the master all the way from New Zealand.
– You can also enjoy 83mtrs Giant swing and 1km Flying Fox at your own cost.
– You can explore more of Rishikesh, taste the local cuisines and move to Haridwar.
– Catch train to Mumbai from Haridwar at 6PM.
See you again!!!
Come Join us as we explore new horizon of Adventures…
To Register yourself,
Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
In the Name of: SANKET ABHAY PATIL
SBI A/c No. 30969071669
IFSC Code: SBIN0001131
(Please drop an SMS/Mail after transaction to confirm your registration)
Cancellations prior to 30days from the start of the event — 90% refund.
Cancellation before 15 days to the start of the event — 75% refund.
Cancellation a Week to the start of the event — 50% refund.
Cancellation a Day prior to the event — No refund.