About the Place:
- Feature: Narrow Gorge with 500ft rock wall on both Side
- Height: 3100ft
- Region: Bhandardara, Igatpuri
- Places To See: Kalasubai, Aajobagad, Khutta (pinnacle), Ratangad, Alang-Madan-Kulang Forts.
|MEETING POINT||Kasara Railway Station at 1:20am|
|DEPARTURE TIME||10:50pm from C.S.T. Kasara(N) Fast Train|
|RETURN TIME||~ 4:00 PM on Sunday|
|THINGS TO CARRY||– A Water Bottle (~2-3 Ltrs)
– Good trekking shoes.
– Wear comfortable clothing
– Light Bedding(Bedsheet/mattress/etc)
– Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
– A haversack to put all these things.
– Extra Pair of clothes
- Please avoid carrying valuables & Ornaments.
– Reach base village by 4 AM and take rest till dusk.
– We will start our trek by 7:30 AM
– Descend to Rappelling patch.
– Reach base camp by 4pm.
– Enjoy swimming(optional)
– Dinner, campfire and rest.
– Reach Dehne village by 11 AM.
See you again!!!
Come Join us as we explore new horizon of Adventures…
To Register yourself,
Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
In the Name of: SANKET ABHAY PATIL
SBI A/c No. 30969071669
IFSC Code: SBIN0001131
(Please drop an SMS/Mail after transaction to confirm your registration)
Cancellations prior to 30days from the start of the event — 90% refund.
Cancellation before 15 days to the start of the event — 75% refund.
Cancellation a Week to the start of the event — 50% refund.
Cancellation a Day prior to the event — No refund.