About the Place:
- Feature: Highest peak Of Maharashtra
- Height: 5400ft
- Region: Bhandardara, Igatpuri
- Places To See: Aundha, Vishramgad, Bitangad, to the west Alang, Madan, Kulang, Ratangad (south-west) and to the south Pabargad, Ghanchakkar, Harishchandragad can be seen.
|MEETING POINT||~ Kasara Railway Station|
|DEPARTURE TIME||~ 10:50 PM on Saturday from C.S.T. by Kasara(N) Fast Train|
|RETURN TIME||~ 6:00 PM on Sunday|
|THINGS TO CARRY||– A Water Bottle (~2-3 Ltrs)
– Good trekking shoes.
– Wear comfortable clothing
– Camera, Cell Phone, Cap(Optional)
– Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
– A haversack to put all these things.Add-ons for monsoon season:
– Extra Pair of clothes
NOTE: Avoid carrying valuables and ornaments.
– Reach base village by 3 AM, Tea en route.
– Breakfast, and start Trek after introduction round and Do’s & Don’ts.
– It’s a good hike of 3hrs.
– Reach the Top by 10am n enjoy the scenic view, explore.
– Reach base village by 1PM and Lunch.
– Reach Dadar by 6:30 PM (~tentatively)
See you again!!!
Come Join us as we explore new horizon of Adventures…
To Register yourself,
Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
In the Name of: SANKET ABHAY PATIL
SBI A/c No. 30969071669
IFSC Code: SBIN0001131
(Please drop an SMS/Mail after transaction to confirm your registration)
Cancellations prior to 30days from the start of the trek — 90% refund.
Cancellation before 15 days to the start of the trek — 50% refund.
Cancellation a week to the start of the trek — No refund.