About the Place:
Sandhan Valley, as we all know is the second largest canyon of Asia. It is a narrow gorge of around 2kms long and surrounded by rock walls as tall as 500feet. The valley remains closed in monsoons for trekkers and is not recommended to visit by tourist because of the tremendous flow of the water. Karoli Ghat is a parallel route to reach Kokan from the Ghat. It is a less known and very interesting route as you need to make use of rope for climbing down and crossing the river stream at its end. Aberrant Wanderers is the only group who conducts this trek during monsoon
- Feature: Narrow Gorge with 500ft rock wall on both Side, Reverse Waterfall, water streams etc
- Height: 4100ft
- Region: Bhandardara, Igatpuri
- Places To See: Kalsubai, Aajobagad, Khutta (pinnacle), Ratangad, Alang-Madan-Kulang Forts.
|MEETING POINT||~ Kasara Railway station|
|DEPARTURE TIME||~ 10:50pm from CST by Kasara(N) Fast Local|
|RETURN TIME||~ 5pm on Sunday tentatively|
|THINGS TO CARRY||– Good grip shoes
– A Water Bottle (~2 Ltrs)
– Something to eat(cookies,fruits etc)
– Camera, Cell Phone, Cap(Optional)
– A haversack to put all these things.
NOTE: Please Avoid Carrying Valuables & Ornaments
– Introduction round.
– Proceed to Base village, Tea en-route.
– Visit Valley and move towards Kokankada for Reverse Waterfall.
– Move to Karoli Ghat for the descend.
– Easy descend of 2hours with some rock patches to add thrill to the descend.
– We will reach the base by 1 pm.
– Have lunch in the midst of nature.
– Swimming, Fun time and rest.
– Proceed towards Asangaon from Dehene.
– Reach back Mumbai by 6pm.
See you again!!!
Come Join us as we explore new horizon of Adventures…
To Register yourself,
Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
In the Name of: SANKET ABHAY PATIL
SBI A/c No. 30969071669
IFSC Code: SBIN0001131
(Please drop an SMS/Mail after transaction to confirm your registration)
Cancellations prior to 30days from the start of the trek — 90% refund.
Cancellation before 15 days to the start of the trek — 50% refund.
Cancellation a week to the start of the trek — No refund.